You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- In Los Angeles, a fundraiser celebrates modern architecture for felines.
- I was a carpenter and architectural woodworker in Northern California for 12 years before sidestepping into a related writing, photography, and editing career in 1988.
- Arborsculpturist Richard Reames has spent the past 16 years making more than 100 sculptures, chairs, pieces of furniture, tool handles, mailboxes, and fences out of living trees.
- Dwell's editors pick their favorite products from Northeastern U.S. in Dwell's Modern Across America issue. (Continue your tour with these Midwestern, Southwestern, and Northwestern picks.)
- In the perfect vision of a sustainable future, products will be designed and produced based on cradle-to-cradle principles, eliminating waste and drastically reducing the amount of virgin resources…
Join the Discussion