You May Also Like
- Republic of Fritz Hansen launched Danish designer Cecilie Manz’s chair and table at this year’s Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- Presenting a mix of modernist icons and future classics, our Pinterest board devoted to modern chairs is well worth a follow. Catch a glimpse of some of our favorites in today's slideshow.
- In recent years, the Danish furniture company Fritz Hansen has taken aggressive measures to protect their products against knockoffs and counterfeits across the globe.
- In 1957, Danish designer Arne Jacobsen created the Grand Prix chair for Fritz Hansen—two years after rising to furniture-design fame with his Series 7 chair and five years after his Ant chair…
- In the idyllic Danish countryside, 15 miles northwest of Copenhagen, autonomous robots transport pallets of veneer down the aisles of Fritz Hansen’s 161,000-square-foot chair factory.
- I've been thinking and learning a lot about furniture knockoffs recently—stay tuned to read the results in an upcoming issue—so this video from Fritz Hansen came at an opportune moment.
Join the Discussion