You May Also Like
- Toronto's Mjölk gallery commissions Italian designer Luca Nichetto for a restrained, elegant coffee set made of ceramic and wood.
- Structure comes forward in this armada of architecturally inclined sofas and armchairs.
- So you've graduated from Ikea, have a little coin to spend on furniture, but don't want to break the bank?
- An enterprising duo mines their respective creative and business backgrounds to create a furniture collection with French roots and universal appeal.
- If Milan 2010 were introduced as a new Crayola color, some might argue that "Ash Cloud Grey" would be the most appropriate shade.
- With the Stockholm Furniture Fair and Design Week on, we caught up with one part-time resident of the Swedish capital whose designs seem to be popping up everywhere at once.
Join the Discussion