You May Also Like
- At Milan Design Week 2015, experimentation with materials, an ongoing obsession with Memphis, biomorphic forms, and interest in sustainability permeated the new offerings on view.
- Toronto's Mjölk gallery commissions Italian designer Luca Nichetto for a restrained, elegant coffee set made of ceramic and wood.
- Structure comes forward in this armada of architecturally inclined sofas and armchairs.
- So you've graduated from Ikea, have a little coin to spend on furniture, but don't want to break the bank?
- An enterprising duo mines their respective creative and business backgrounds to create a furniture collection with French roots and universal appeal.
- The designerati is soon to descend upon Milan for the 54th edition of the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair.
Join the Discussion