You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- Collaborations between academic institutions and design greats have exposed students around the world to masterful lessons in furniture.
- The more you travel, the more you notice a bag that tips over when you lug it onto the curb, won't fit in an overhead bin, adds unneccessary weight, and slowly but surely contributes to…
- In honor of the 101st birthday of Ray Eames last weekend (Happy birthday, Ray!), we present a look back at our past coverage of the design legend.
- When Emily Sugihara and her mom, Joan Sugihara were tired of the lack of reusable totes on the market, they launched BAGGU, producing the signature foldable nylon tote in a variety of colors.
- By harnessing the latest high-tech materials and innovations, like 3-D printing and nanotechnology, manufacturers are using science to create forward-thinking design.
Join the Discussion