You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- Whether wrought from molded aluminum or the latest techno-mesh, few seats work harder than the sturdy desk chair. We worked a few over.
- We live in a supercharged, electrified, and social-media-documented world. One response is to embrace the neon; another, to select a more restrained color theme.
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
- It can be slightly amusing that during NeoCon, the massive commercial furniture fair where vendors push solutions for a more serene office environment, the bustling atmosphere is anything but…
- For Warren Platner, whose modernist pedigree would make any contemporary designer squeal, design was all about the right groovy palette for the right glitzy project. Minimalists need not apply.
Join the Discussion