You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- Whether wrought from molded aluminum or the latest techno-mesh, few seats work harder than the sturdy desk chair. We worked a few over.
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
- It can be slightly amusing that during NeoCon, the massive commercial furniture fair where vendors push solutions for a more serene office environment, the bustling atmosphere is anything but…
- For Warren Platner, whose modernist pedigree would make any contemporary designer squeal, design was all about the right groovy palette for the right glitzy project. Minimalists need not apply.
- We live in a supercharged, electrified, and social-media-documented world. One response is to embrace the neon; another, to select a more restrained color theme.
Join the Discussion