You May Also Like
- We love mixing old and new but there is an art to striking the perfect vintage modern mix.
- Think of a sling chair as having the comfort of a hammock with a dressed up sensibility. From Brazilian classics to contemporary interpretations, the following are seven hot seats.
- Ahhh the living room, or should we say the everything room.
- Cozy up to nature with an all-encompassing look at terrestrial life from Dwell's April 2014 issue.
- Many innovators helped usher in the Modernist movement, but French architect, furniture maker, and interior designer Charlotte Perriand turned lofty ideals into revolutionary living spaces.
- The material of the moment is leather.
Join the Discussion