You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- Sconces are a discreet way to illuminate a bedroom or living room corner.
- ICFF is finally here, and Dwell's editors are running around New York, taking it all in.
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.
- Classic chair and lighting combos make up these modernist-approved reading nooks.
- An enterprising duo mines their respective creative and business backgrounds to create a furniture collection with French roots and universal appeal.
Join the Discussion