You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- ICFF is finally here, and Dwell's editors are running around New York, taking it all in.
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.
- An enterprising duo mines their respective creative and business backgrounds to create a furniture collection with French roots and universal appeal.
- Magis—The Steelwood chair from Magis is a product of experience—the suppliers who punch the sheet metal for the back, which adroitly supports four legs and a beech wood seat, are among…
- Hans Wegner's name is synonymous with Danish design the world over, and his seemingly simple chair designs helped usher in an appreciation for Scandinavian modern design in the United States.
Join the Discussion