You May Also Like
- We live in a supercharged, electrified, and social-media-documented world. One response is to embrace the neon; another, to select a more restrained color theme.
- New Zealand furniture company Resident has caught our eye with its sleek, minimalist furniture and lighting.
- Born as a horse stable, the Brick Weave House in Chicago is all about transportation and transparency.
- Whether it’s butter, canary, neon, or lemon, inject some color into your home with these yellow furnishings.
- A vacation home’s renovated garage fuses art and architecture.
- With Americans living longer, there’s growing interest in the concept of aging in place—that is, staying in our own homes for as long as possible.
Join the Discussion