You May Also Like
- Humanscale's Sacha Burn details what to consider when buying body-conscious seating.
- Taking cues from traditional Swedish rooflines but rejecting the precedent of subpar prefab, Claesson Koivisto Rune bring light and style to their "site-generic" design.
- Whether wrought from molded aluminum or the latest techno-mesh, few seats work harder than the sturdy desk chair. We worked a few over.
- It can be slightly amusing that during NeoCon, the massive commercial furniture fair where vendors push solutions for a more serene office environment, the bustling atmosphere is anything but…
- There's an interesting new museum in Israel, just south of Tel Aviv, with a corkscrewing exterior of rust-red Cor-Ten steel: Design Museum Holon, designed by Ron Arad.
- Chicago designer Craighton Berman creates a bespoke brewer for your morning ritual.
Join the Discussion