You May Also Like
- Whether wrought from molded aluminum or the latest techno-mesh, few seats work harder than the sturdy desk chair. We worked a few over.
- Vermont-based glassmaker Simon Pearce has been responsible for some of the loveliest, most popular American-made glassware of the last couple decades.
- I was thrilled to discover that East London is chock full of design do-gooders.
- Too much time has passed since we last checked in with mid-century furniture aficionado Sam Kaufman, whose diminutive gallery on Beverly Boulevard is always stocked with the most wonderful things.
- Among the many wares that were exhibited on the Dwell on Design show floor, 11 stood out for excellence in their respective categories. Read on for the winners of the 2011 Dwell on Design Awards.
- “Pieces from a Larger Puzzle,” an exhibition at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura—a 1950s building in Westwood designed by Robert Alexander, Richard Neutra’s partner—of…
Join the Discussion