You May Also Like
- Dwell's editors pick their favorite products from Northeastern U.S. in Dwell's Modern Across America issue. (Continue your tour with these Midwestern, Southwestern, and Northwestern picks.)
- Edward Barber of British studio Barber Osgerby tells us the background on the modular seating line his firm designed for Knoll.
- Pennsylvania-based Emeco is known for iterations on one theme: virtually indestructible chairs made from recycled aluminum.
- Newly published monograph The Design Work of Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby offers the inside account behind the British duo’s expansive portfolio.
- It’s never too late to start collecting modern furniture. Take inspiration from these well-furnished interiors, which bring design classics out of the museum and into home.
- Cozy up with modern fireplaces for all kinds of spaces.
Join the Discussion