You May Also Like
- Designers nod to the natural world in the form of warm-toned materials, details pulled from the atmosphere, and patterns that go with the grain.
- Dwell presented an exhibition of work by lauded American furniture designer Stephen Burks during Milan Design Week—a preview of what's to come when Burks joins Dwell on Design 2014 as keynote speaker.
- On opening night of Dwell on Design 2014 in Los Angeles, American industrial designer
- Twisted cord appears in lighting and furniture pieces.
- Alexallen Studio's clever Lightbracket combines two functions into one streamlined, colorful industrial design.
- In our Bath & Spa special issue, we chatted with Nendo founder Oki Sato, who released his first bathroom collection for Bisazza Bagno earlier this year.
Join the Discussion