You May Also Like
- Dwell's editors pick their favorite products from Northeastern U.S. in Dwell's Modern Across America issue. (Continue your tour with these Midwestern, Southwestern, and Northwestern picks.)
- Earthy materials like wood and natural textiles have been popular for making phone cases and even speaker housings.
- In our Modern Across America issue, we rounded up the best American-made products from across the country. First up: furniture and accessories crafted in the Northwest.
- Keep greenery all year round and add life and beauty to your home with indoor plants.
- Architect Ken Meffan's ten-years-in-the-making home is in the tiny Northern California town of Rough and Ready—a term that might as aptly refer to the house itself.
- When Australian designer Henry Wilson moved to the Netherlands to study for a Masters Degree at the Design Academy Eindhoven, he says he experienced a "philosophical shift away from the creation…
Join the Discussion