You May Also Like
- Homegrown vintage modern classics from the likes of Herman Miller, George Nelson, and Knoll are up for sale in Wright's American Design auction starting February 12.
- Brooklyn design studio Token cites rigging equipment, bridges, and the classic director's chair as inspiration behind their new Catenary stool, recently debuted at ICFF.
- Integrated cabinets, shelves, and seating can do wonders for any-size space—to follow are 10 clever ways to carve out extra storage.
- Chicago-based auction house Wright is well-regarded for its 20th-century furniture sales—and for discoveries of underrated modern craft.
- Harry Bertoia's Sonambient sound sculptures create an all-encompassing experience that appeals to the visual, aural, and tactile senses.
- The 22nd annual Los Angeles Modernism Show, held May 1–3 at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, featured more than 70 exhibitors with mid-century wares trucked in from all over the country.
Join the Discussion