You May Also Like
- Brooklyn design studio Token cites rigging equipment, bridges, and the classic director's chair as inspiration behind their new Catenary stool, recently debuted at ICFF.
- Chicago-based auction house Wright is well-regarded for its 20th-century furniture sales—and for discoveries of underrated modern craft.
- Harry Bertoia's Sonambient sound sculptures create an all-encompassing experience that appeals to the visual, aural, and tactile senses.
- The 22nd annual Los Angeles Modernism Show, held May 1–3 at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, featured more than 70 exhibitors with mid-century wares trucked in from all over the country.
- Tours of the Ken and Phyllis Laurent House in Rockford, Wright's only accessible building, start June 7.
- We were saddened to hear of the death of Sergio Rodrigues, known as the father of Brazilian modernism, recognized both for his architecture and interior design.
Join the Discussion