You May Also Like
- Homegrown vintage modern classics from the likes of Herman Miller, George Nelson, and Knoll are up for sale in Wright's American Design auction starting February 12.
- Integrated cabinets, shelves, and seating can do wonders for any-size space—to follow are 10 clever ways to carve out extra storage.
- Brooklyn design studio Token cites rigging equipment, bridges, and the classic director's chair as inspiration behind their new Catenary stool, recently debuted at ICFF.
- Harry Bertoia's Sonambient sound sculptures create an all-encompassing experience that appeals to the visual, aural, and tactile senses.
- Tours of the Ken and Phyllis Laurent House in Rockford, Wright's only accessible building, start June 7.
- Two designers restore a low-slung midcentury gem in Napa, California, by an unsung Bay Area modernist.
Join the Discussion