You May Also Like
- The second day at Salone del Mobile was no less exciting than the first. Here are some snapshots and images of today's best finds.
- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
- New surface materials present kaleidoscopic hues and bold options for the color obsessed.
- In Ørestad—Copenhagen’s tiny but buzzing new hub of urban development—a mountain rises from the flatlands.
- Each spring, Dwell hits the ground running to scout furniture, lighting, and accessories during the design industry's biggest fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- These 2014 introductions by Glas Italia will have you rethinking the material you thought you knew.
Join the Discussion