You May Also Like
- The second day at Salone del Mobile was no less exciting than the first. Here are some snapshots and images of today's best finds.
- A pair of married architects put their exacting taste to work on their own family getaway in the Australian bush.
- A dining room right off the kitchen and living room has become the norm. These are a few of our favorite open-plan eating spaces.
- Flying high in the air with the greatest of ease or low over a table to accent your meal, a pendant illuminates the room like no other kind of fixture.
- New surface materials present kaleidoscopic hues and bold options for the color obsessed.
- In Ørestad—Copenhagen’s tiny but buzzing new hub of urban development—a mountain rises from the flatlands.
Join the Discussion