You May Also Like
- Ahhhh, the rug. Ever so comfortable, ever so cozy. We compiled six of the plushest rugs not only worthy of your feet, but for showing off too.
- Edward Fields—an American carpet maker whose rugs dress the floors in the Glass House, Hollyhock House, and Lever House—recently released "Iconics," a collection of eleven…
- While wood floors are generally more elegant than carpeting, rugs and textiles can bring warmth and texture to otherwise hard and hollow spaces.
- Nanimarquina—In 1987, Barcelona-based designer Nani Marquina established a textile and rug design studio. Since 1993, the company’s designs have been manufactured in northern India.
- A bare floor is a bore. Treat toes right with these carpets that feel oh so good underfoot.
- The second day at Salone del Mobile was no less exciting than the first. Here are some snapshots and images of today's best finds.
Join the Discussion