You May Also Like
- A daily dose of vanity is only reinforced with these leather-trimmed mirrors.
- The use of mirrors and mirrored surfaces to add dimension and create a visual illusion of space is a tried-and-true trick of the trade in interior design.
- Dwell chats with Joshua Vogel, the carpenter-craftsman behind the lovely, hand-turned kitchenware and sculptural pieces from Black Creek Mercantile & Trading Co.
- Reflections have captivated us (literally!) for as long as we've had intellect enough for self-awareness. Here are six mirrors that will reflect well on any room.
- Homewares and kitchen supply store March, in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights neighborhood, will display Joshua Vogel’s “Spoons” Mural beginning June 6.
- Dwell revisits Totokaelo Art—Object, a curated, minimalist boutique which houses an array of cultured products and materials.
Join the Discussion