You May Also Like
- Danish Crafts, an organization devoted to representing up-and-coming Danish designers, announced this year’s Mindcraft, their exhibition at Milan’s Fuori Salone 2013.
- Attention, young designers! Here's a very cool opportunity from the Danish National Workshops for Arts and Crafts, Normann-Copenhagen and Link UP.
- Daniel Hulsbergen (Design Academy Eindhoven, graduated), Centerpiece series, 2010: These sculptural vases meld two traditional Dutch crafts, the printed Delft Blue vase and handcrafted wicker…
- Every year, emerging Danish designers are chosen to display their wares at Mindcraft, an exhibit of up-and-coming Danish design coinciding with Milan's international design fair.
- As fall turns into winter, there's no better time to start thinking about your home's sense of hygge—that is, the spare but very cozy minimalism epitomized by Danish houses.
- Danish Crafts, an organization dedicated to launching the careers of emerging designers and sharing Denmark's design with the world, showed its latest collection at Maison&Objet.
Join the Discussion