You May Also Like
- Back in 2012, we reported on a marble-and-elm table by Norwegian designer Lars Beller Fjetland.
- Every summer, Dwell on Design hosts regional, national, and international designers who show off their wares and demonstrate their unique processes.
- The Geo Vacuum Flask from Normann Copenhagen wins Red Dot “Best of the Best” award.
- Last week, Dwell editors surveyed the scene at the annual design and interiors trade show, Maison&Objet in Paris.
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
- As more wineries are turning away from cork to seal their blends, Normann-Copenhagen is bringing the wine stopper back to its origins with a new set of corks made from, but of course, cork.
Join the Discussion