You May Also Like
- Bay Area–based architect Michelle Kaufmann is a prefab pioneer.
- Not everyone has an eye for high design and it can be tough to shop for that person in your life that always seems to have the perfect taste and can name drop designers like hollywood celebrities.
- With new owners, a locally-renowned midcentury home in Los Angeles begins a fresh chapter.
- In our March 2012 issue we toured this small Bratislava, Slovak Republic, apartment in the story True Value. Now we're having a look at another hip flat by the same firm, Gut Gut.
- In December 2007, Nicolette de Waart, her husband, Joost Dop, and their four children moved from Heemstede, the Netherlands, to Singapore.
- Cerebral architect Matali Crasset turns a stone farmhouse into a flexible, open environment for a Parisian jewelry designer and her many houseguests.
Join the Discussion