You May Also Like
- By straightening angles, installing windows, and adding vertical accents, architect Aaron Ritenour brought light and order to an irregularly shaped apartment in the heart of Athens, Greece.
- Lately we've noticed a resurgent love affair with the lightbulb. Whether it's unique shades acting as a glowing showcase or the bare bulbs themselves, we dig this look.
- Studio Dunn debuts new, blown-glass bulb lighting at the 25th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
- Follow the light! From classics like Tom Dixon pendants to emerging lighting concepts, be sure to join the Dwell Pinterest board devoted to modern lighting design.
- Inspired by natural materials, contemporary patterns, and rhythmic textures, London and São Paulo-based Studio Swine combines design, fashion, and architecture to mindfully craft modern luxury home…
Join the Discussion