You May Also Like
- From furniture to interiors, Jewish designers made their mark on modernist American design in the postwar years.
- Dwell and Zwello have teamed up to gift a George Nelson–designed Ball Clock to one lucky person out there—sign up for one of our newsletters this week and enter to win.
- In a prolific 15-year period between 1880 and 1895, Dankmar Adler and Louis Sullivan teamed up to produce an architecture that was stridently American—one that drew from nature for its…
- Homegrown vintage modern classics from the likes of Herman Miller, George Nelson, and Knoll are up for sale in Wright's American Design auction starting February 12.
- On February 24, online retailer Amazon.com begins shipping its Kindle 2, the newest version of Amazon's electronic book reader.
- We recently featured Federico Babina’s Archist City of artist’s imaginary houses, now see his newly released architect’s portraits and their buildings.
Join the Discussion