You May Also Like
- Hungarian designer Eva Zeisel is best known for her sculptural organic ceramic pieces.
- Who better than a British designer to dream up a smart modern tea pot.
- A few months back, we asked for images of sad-sack living rooms in need of a good sprucing up.
- From heat-sensitive kettles to the perfect tea set for one, these six teapots are sure to be the center of conversation at your next tea party—no matter the size!
- Nick Munro is known for tempering his modern sensibility with classic design. Inspired by a 1930s bicycle pump found in a garage, this stainless steel pot is a chic way to serve coffee.
- The perfectly designed bathroom such as the ones covered here, here, and here can only take you so far, the accessories have to take you the rest of the way for a high design, organized, and tidy…
Join the Discussion