You May Also Like
- Monica Förster takes a hands-on approach to furniture design.
- Moving beyond brass, which we’ve seen in spades for the past several years, consider a few more metallic options: copper, nickel, and good old stainless steel.
- If there was one exhibition I longed to see last year, it was 17 Swedish Designers.
- Whether it’s a place to rest your saucers or your sneakers, the coffee table is the workhorse of the most leisurely room in the house, so you might as well make it work with your décor.
- Every February, the very best new Nordic furniture designs debut at the Stockholm Furniture Fair and the Northern Light Fair.
- With rising energy costs and Winter weather still periodically sweeping across the country, it might be a good time to consider a wood burning stove.
Join the Discussion