You May Also Like
- Regional and world-class museums alike must daily contend with the same pedestrian woe: How can we show all this art?
- In the following pages, we toast American ingenuity by highlighting furniture and accessories designed and fabricated across four regions of the continental United States.
- In this new, exclusive series for Dwell.com, Linda Taalman of Taalman Koch Architecture will track the hands-on renovation of her and her partner's live-work space in Los Angeles.
- Obsessed with Southwestern art and one-of-a-kind crafts, the owners of this Portland, Oregon, store explain their aesthetic in ten easy pieces.
- We field a lot of product queries at Dwell—and often, it’s the simplest items that cause the most shopping anxiety. Need to light up a table or desk? Let these editor-approved choices guide you.
- For millennia, kings and clerics alike have understood that little inspires awe and confers power better than a battalion of marble statues, an epic tapestry, or an exquisitely rendered portrait.
Join the Discussion