You May Also Like
- Las Vegas designer Logan Hendrickson makes versatile, industrial-inspired lighting that won't break the bank.
- An intervention from a clever interior designer spares an old beach house on Fire Island, New York, from demolition.
- On Wednesday April 25, 2012, Dwell Media celebrated its Light & Energy issue with a spectacular lighting exhibition and party held at Industria Superstudio.
- The lesson of the little black dress is that the surest way to go chic is to go black. Here are ten options for when you want your lighting to go noir.
- While in Italy for a large press event regarding the 50th Salone Del Mobile, I took the opportunity to visit Kartell's headquarters in Noviglio, just outside of Milan.
- Mill Valley, California, might not be a hotbed of modernism, but it was here, ten years ago, that Dwell came into the world alongside founder Lara Hedberg Deam’s first home—now renovated…
Join the Discussion