You May Also Like
- Step right up!
- While in Copenhagen recently, I had the chance to visit the recently renamed Design Museum Denmark (formerly the Danish Museum of Art & Design), and to check out their current exhibition,…
- In Alabama, a commercial building with a multifarious past begins a fresh chapter for a young family after a modern renovation.
- Design isn't just for adults anymore; the demand for innovative kids' spaces in on the rise. Erica Islas, founder of EMI Interior Design, has been busy creating nursery, kids, and play rooms.
- Judging by all the great feedback we've received on Kathryn Tyler's lovely Falmouth, England, home (Collector's Choice, June 2012), you all loved her style—and awesome collections of vintage…
- Mixing imagination with function, 9 kid-friendly products offer ways to bring some fun into your home.
Join the Discussion