You May Also Like
- Dutch furniture designer Hella Jongerius is one of the bold-faced names of the design world, and we couldn't love her more.
- In her Berlin studio, rogue Dutch designer Hella Jongerius creates colorful, covetable objects that meld the handmade and the mass-produced in surprising new ways.
- When the plane's wheels touched ground this morning at 7am, it was still dark in Barcelona.
- Collaborating with Vitra and Maharam, designer Hella Jongerius reintroduces her iconic Polder sofa in a limited-edition run of 100, out of which only nine will be sold in the US.
- Of the many brilliant designers featured in Gary Hustwit's product design documentary, Objectified (which Dwell was privileged to preview last week), I was particularly excited to get some…
- Furniture designer Patricia Urquiola is known for her bright, overstuffed upholstery for the likes of B&B Italia and Moroso as well as her slightly exotic, woven outdoor pieces for brands like…
Join the Discussion