You May Also Like
- In this second installment of our design series focused on tables, we take at look at the dining table.
- Picnic tables. They work well inside or out, and they conjure happy memories of lazy summertime afternoons spent with friends and family.
- A dining room right off the kitchen and living room has become the norm. These are a few of our favorite open-plan eating spaces.
- Fermob has been producing colorful outdoor furniture since the early 20th century, including its iconic Bistro Chair, which celebrated its 125th birthday in 2014.
- Whether a backyard picnic table or a hallway perch, benches make for an easy, modern seating option.
- Brooklyn design studio hOmE, run by brothers Evan and Oliver Haslegrave, is the duo behind a number of beloved restaurants, bars, and retail spaces in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Join the Discussion