- In this second installment of our design series focused on tables, we take at look at the dining table.
A black walnut top perched on a thin stainless steel base opens to reveal a compartment for storing jewelry— an unexpected surprise the size of a porthole.
A simple end table with a storage component, the Ossington features a unique walnut ply top, and is available with a stainless steel or black powder-coated base.
- What does a $9.99 bottle of screw-top wine have to do with a prefab house? Vetter Denk made the connections in an innovative getaway for an enterprising vintner.
- I recently discovered the work of Chadhaus, a four-year-old Seattle-based company that builds beautiful modern furniture from hardwoods and recycled steel sourced mostly in the Pacific Northwest.
- The iconic, and slightly atomic, form of the shiny silver Airstream is embedded in our cultural and design milieu.
Designed as a set, the console table and mirror are both fabricated from hand-selected solid american black walnut. Traditional mortise and tenon joinery is used for the table while the mirror has a custom curved profile which complements the angular form of the table. Photograph by Roberto D'Addona.
- It's that time of year again—spring!—and this weekend BKLYN DESIGNS, a three-day contemporary design tradeshow featuring furniture, lighting, carpeting, flooring, and wall…