You May Also Like
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- The first thing a good chef will tell you is to season, season, season. If we're going to season, why not look good doing it?
- Once while dining at a minimal-chic German restaurant in San Francisco, my date marveled at the elegant simplicity of the mid-century-modern salt and pepper shakers on our table.
- With Hanukkah beginning tonight (I'll be manning the latke station at my house tonight) it seems fitting to talk to the head honcho of one of the web's best spots for playful, smartly designed…
- Moving beyond brass, which we’ve seen in spades for the past several years, consider a few more metallic options: copper, nickel, and good old stainless steel.
- Flippable, stackable, and shakeable, these tapered salt and pepper dispensers ($35) from Teroforma do it all.
Join the Discussion