- Merriam-Webster defines a table as: A piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed.
- Breakfast: the most important meal of the day! Here's how to do it right, from architectural dining nooks to gadgets geared towards making your morning pour as painless as possible.
- For the third installment in our table design series, (see the Dining Table series here and the Kitchen Table series here) we focus on the hardworking coffee table, center of everything from meals to…
Primary colors and black lines put Piet Mondrian into history and onto the grid. Arik Levy’s Level bookcase gives green a go and yellow the boot, though it still evokes the Dutch de Stijlist’s rigid compositions.
Polyurethane painted MDF top, powder-coated steel frame base / Assorted colors
- Arik Levy’s designs have been produced by a variety of big names—e15 (SH05 ARIE shelf, pictured below), Zanotta, Council, Living Divani, and Bernhardt Design, to name a few—but the…
- As likely to host the sending of emails as the serving of entrees, today’s dining table needs to be set for anything.
The Stanley is a modern indoor series constructed with solid, FSC-Certified Ash and stainless steel. Features a slatted wood top, made up of individual solid-Ash boards, contrasting warm wood grain with stainless steel. Perfect for elegant indoor picnics.