You May Also Like
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
- One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Mill Valley, California, might not be a hotbed of modernism, but it was here, ten years ago, that Dwell came into the world alongside founder Lara Hedberg Deam’s first home—now renovated…
- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
Join the Discussion