You May Also Like
- A 200-year-old factory in Umbria is transformed into an inviting home by designer Paola Navone.
- The second day at Salone del Mobile was no less exciting than the first. Here are some snapshots and images of today's best finds.
- It may be hard to believe, but the polished, open-plan loft that architect Paola Navone renovated for Andrea Falkner-Campi and husband Feliciano Campi was an abandoned tobacco plant before it became…
- The American furnishings brand partners with famed Italian designer Paola Navone for a complete, Mediterranean-influenced home collection.
- Photographer duo JUCO represents the collaborative work of Julia Galdo and Cody Cloud.
- Dwell brought its modern design prowess to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, last weekend by kitting out a happening lounge at 427 Main Street.
Join the Discussion