You May Also Like
- Industrial designer Konstantin Grcic has done it all, from spoons to umbrellas to lights, but he’s best known for his data-driven chairs. We dropped in on his Munich studio to sit awhile…
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
- The German designer talks about the futuristic visions in his Vitra exhibition and the thrill of making irritating furniture.
- Yesterday we at Dwell had the honor of welcoming designer Konstantin Grcic and Josef Kaiser, president of Vitra, to our offices.
- Released at the end of last month, Konstantin Grcic: Decisive Design by the Art Institute of Chicago's design curator Zoë Ryan is a fine addition to the growing literature on the excellent…
- Outfitting your kitchen? These editor-approved bar stools will solve your seating needs in style.
Join the Discussion