You May Also Like
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
- These new servingware pieces show that having a well-stocked bar isn't always about what's behind the counter. Still thirsty? Find more great barware suggestions in our products section.
- If you have someone on your holiday list who loves hosting anything from a book club to a dinner party, consider a gift from the Dwell Store’s guide.
- An array of items fills up the halls at Tendence—experimental furniture, textiles, lighting, clothing, jewelry, and more—but housewares and accessories were most prevalent.
- American Design Club is a group of designers that exists to help promote the work of designers working the US of A. The AmDC shop is a treasure trove of giftable items; here are our picks.
- From a revolutionary juicer to an architecturally inspired dish rack, shake a glance at eight of our favorite products to outfit arguably the most important room in the house with.
Join the Discussion