You May Also Like
- Set a memorable modern tabletop with these five strikingly original cutlery designs.
- "You can take the principles of what something stands for and use them in a completely new way. Otherwise you’re just a retrospective company," says designer Tom Dixon.
- In August 2010, Kristi Reimers opened the doors of her shop Eco Carmel to fulfill a dream of starting her own businesses and also to make a difference to her Carmel, California, community and to the…
- Philadelphia–based Peg and Awl was founded by husband and wife design team Margaux and Walter Kent.
- Designer Rebecca Finell debuted an impressive new line of tabletop items and decorative accessories at NY Now this week.
- At Dwell, we're often living in several months at once: Our October 2009 issue hits newsstands next week but we're already busy writing our articles for February 2010.
Join the Discussion