You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- Thanks to an earth-moving renovation, a hillside Virginia home located on a notch between two ridges becomes a place for play and repose.
- Caitlin Mociun has been a Brooklyn design fixture since graduating from RISD with a BFA in textile design.
- While the papa-san chair adds little to an interior besides nostalgic references to college crashpads, it's still a comfortable place to curl up.
- Fashion icon, branding expert, and all around English design maven Paul Smith is the subject of the new book Paul Smith A to Z, a collection of his musings on a vast array of topics.
- Face it, your kid's toys are never going to be neatly stored. So they might as well look good when they're scattered all over the living room floor.
Join the Discussion