You May Also Like
- Industry Gallery in Washington DC is the only gallery dedicated to 21st-century design in the US, and they've got a new show up right now that's of some interest.
- Paper artist Pierre Pozzi uses his signature material to wrap the dining room walls of his home in Valencia, Spain.
- Cut and Fold, a Kickstarter furniture project by two Canadian architects, fuses plywood and papercraft.
- Winter white is a color theme that may be trendy at the moment--but is equally classic and has long been revered by modernists.
- Scrapile—Pull up a chair to one of Scrapile’s impossibly elegant dining tables and you’d never guess that the materials used to create it had once been destined for a landfill.
- Name the hubs for emerging American designers and you'll likely hear the usual suspects of Seattle, San Francisco, and Brooklyn.
Join the Discussion