You May Also Like
- Concrete: Franco-Swiss architect Le Corbusier utilized the material to build the famous Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp, France. The historic Tower Bridge in London contains over 70,000 tons of it.
- On Dwell's Facebook page we recently posed the question of "Is your kitchen style more charmingly colorful or rustic modern?" and your answers were overwhelmingly on the side of rustic modern.
- A few of our editors were in New York this week for the 2009 International Contemporary Furniture Fair—here are a couple pieces that turned their heads. Stay tuned for updates!
- Driven by the death of several appliances, a San Francisco family finds that a spanking new kitchen delivers a good dose of domestic harmony along with the excuse to execute a complete home makeover.
- Jettison your bulky furniture and swap in pieces that are collapsible, multifunctional, and modest in size.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
Join the Discussion