You May Also Like
- Business as usual for ReForm School founders Billie Lopez and Tootie Maldonado means far more than simply managing their popular Silver Lake, California, shop.
- Senior Editor Aaron Britt talked to Kiel Mead the other day, after an initial cruise through his site yielded the Birdie Light, which he promptly posted.
- Furniture designer, craftsperson, and community activist Tanya Aguiñiga will be the artist-in-residence at Dwell on Design, bringing to the exhibition an artful, interactive process of providing…
- Looking for mid-century furniture? Design tomes? Earrings? An LP? Sunset Junction’s Mohawk General Store lives up to its name.
- In the October 2011 issue we're spotlighting all of our favorite American-made design.
- In Season 5 of Bravo’s Project Runway, fashion designer Leanne Marshall earned the winning nod from the judges for her architectural, sustainability-minded designs.
Join the Discussion