You May Also Like
- We recently featured Federico Babina’s Archist City of artist’s imaginary houses, now see his newly released architect’s portraits and their buildings.
- More than 80 years after their introduction, Alvar Aalto's stools for Artek retain their currency and remain perennial favorites.
- Swiss brand Vitra has announced that it purchased Artek in a move to bring more global exposure to the iconic Finnish design house.
- Representing the architectural eclecticism of L.A.’s west side, the five homes selected for day one of the Dwell Los Angeles Home Tours, to be held on Saturday, June 15, include both midcentury and…
- At just $167 per square foot, this high-design, low-cost barn in rural Wisconsin is an American idyll.
- A new Vitra Design Museum exhibit re-examines Finnish designer Alvar Aalto's influences and creations.
Join the Discussion