You May Also Like
- Thirteen Brooklyn design studios—with locations ranging from Red Hook to the Navy Yard to Bushwick, and practices varying from furniture design to brand consulting to woodworking—opened…
- Collaborations between academic institutions and design greats have exposed students around the world to masterful lessons in furniture.
- As summer cools off and fall gears up, take a look at a few examples of sleek, minimalist fireplaces in Dwell-approved modern homes.
- By striving for the “super normal,” the soft-spoken Brit has made noise with his inclusive, intuitive design.
- It’s become an all-too-familiar scenario all across America: A city’s downtown, once a thriving place to live and work, has slowly withered and become decrepit.
- Just when you thought they couldn't get any cooler, Muji announces that they've joined up with Thonet to re-imagine the classic bentwood and Bauhaus chairs.
Join the Discussion