You May Also Like
- Thirteen Brooklyn design studios—with locations ranging from Red Hook to the Navy Yard to Bushwick, and practices varying from furniture design to brand consulting to woodworking—opened…
- It’s become an all-too-familiar scenario all across America: A city’s downtown, once a thriving place to live and work, has slowly withered and become decrepit.
- We sat down with design impresario Giulio Cappellini to chat about workspaces, authenticity, and the state of the furniture economy.
- Set a table that will be the envy of everyone you know with Dwell's latest favorites for fun and funky modern tableware.
- A house designed to be part of the landscape is at home among the trees in Venice, California.
- As summer cools off and fall gears up, take a look at a few examples of sleek, minimalist fireplaces in Dwell-approved modern homes.
Join the Discussion