You May Also Like
- Unyielding in the face of weather and backsides, the latest outdoor fabrics are as durable as they are eye-popping—in fact, each of these qualifies as heavy-duty in Martindale or Wyzenbeek abrasion…
- A gallery show spotlights the acclaimed bookwork by British graphic artist David Pearson.
- Last October we covered the lovely Pearson / Trent Residence by the Los Angeles firm Escher GuneWardena, and next month at Dwell on Design you'll get a chance to see it in person!
- When artists Ramona Trent and Anthony Pearson teamed up with architects Escher GuneWardena for a full-scale renovation, they bestowed a remarkable view upon an unremarkable bungalow.
- Louisville, Kentucky, is a river town built around 19th-century commerce and trade.
- Demystifying design-build: Where does design stop and building begin? Plus, tools of the trade.
Join the Discussion