You May Also Like
- In our Modern Across America issue, we rounded up the best American-made products from across the country. Here's a look at some of the best products from the Midwest.
- A pop-up exhibition in Manhattan heralds Herman Miller's first-ever archival reissues of Girard's furniture and textile designs.
- Each week, we tap into Dwell's Instagram community to bring you the most viral design and architecture shots of the week.
- Case Study architect Edward Killingsworth’s masterpiece, the 1957 Opdahl House, fell into ruin, but thanks to a musician with a passion for modernism, it is celebrating its 50th anniversary in…
- As part of our ongoing feature The Full Spectrum, a video series that focuses on color theory, we were invited to get a personal tour of the famed Herman Miller headquarters in Holland, Michigan.
- Matt Jacobson doesn’t just abide by the mantra “less is more,” he wholeheartedly embraces it. His Southern California home is a compact ode to minimal living.
Join the Discussion