- The architecture of Richard Rogers weds the best of high-tech design with the outer limits of the architect’s imagination, creating soaring, sustainable spaces that enrich everyday urban life.
- Remember how the Predator had skin that made him invisible? That was cool. But these high-tech materials might be even cooler.
- As the everyday circumstances of urban life continue to change—whether due to tools like GPS-enabled cell phones or to high-tech security measures passed in the wake of September 11—how…
- Zach Kaplan is looking out for the little guys. In 2002, he launched Inventables, an extensive library of high-tech materials from manufacturers and innovators like Dupont and 3Form.
- Korea is a known hub for high-tech design, and it's increasingly a hotspot for innovation among young designers learning their trade in a gadget-loving place.
- It may be hard to believe, but Buffalo, New York, was once a pinnacle of high-tech innovation, even dubbed the City of Light for being one of the first electrified towns in America.
- Israeli designer Ran Amitai has a new line of stacking stools that merge organic with high-tech to lovely effect.