You May Also Like
- We first spotted Providence, Rhode Island–based designer Meg Callahan's work at Matter's Next World exhibition this spring and instantly loved her quilts—a contemporary take on…
- From simple geometrics to a riot of patterns, this folkcraft is easily adapted to a modern aesthetic.
- With the days growing shorter, temperatures sinking lower, and damp air creeping into the house, it can be tempting to burrow under that old electric blanket.
- Homepolish founder Noa Santos has shopped the Dwell Store to pick favorite items, just in time for holiday gift giving.
- Oh the weather outside is…often crippling cold and miserable.
- Our fifth installment of women to know in design focuses on the up-and-coming designers you need to know now, and five years from now. Check out Part One, Two, Three, and Four here.
Join the Discussion