You May Also Like
- We first spotted Providence, Rhode Island–based designer Meg Callahan's work at Matter's Next World exhibition this spring and instantly loved her quilts—a contemporary take on…
- From simple geometrics to a riot of patterns, this folkcraft is easily adapted to a modern aesthetic.
- With the days growing shorter, temperatures sinking lower, and damp air creeping into the house, it can be tempting to burrow under that old electric blanket.
- Our fifth installment of women to know in design focuses on the up-and-coming designers you need to know now, and five years from now. Check out Part One, Two, Three, and Four here.
- We could not be more excited for our Dwell Shop. Click through to see what the editors are craving this winter.
- Considering his cache of bold-faced employers, the Swiss-born graphic designer and photographer Herbert Matter (1907–1984) should loom larger in the mid-century design canon than he does.
Join the Discussion