You May Also Like
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- We Dwellers are huge fans of Donna Wilson's charming and crafty designs, and have highlighted many of her products online and in the magazine, including her egg cups, pouffes, house blanket,…
- Not to be mistaken for its sister, the stool, poufs come completely covered in cloth with no visible legs. Click through the slideshow to find six purveyors of cushioned comfort fit for all.
- Browsing online design shops peeping at awesome housewares and furniture counts as 'work' here at Dwell, and I recently discovered what might be my new favorite design resource: Horne, founded by…
- Versatile like an accent pillow or throw, a pouffe need not match your living-room set to settle in and look right at home.
- This week, Dwell editors are onsite in Paris for the 2013 fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
Join the Discussion