We are, without a doubt, big fans of the work of Scottish-born, London-based Donna Wilson. She made her name in textiles, but has proved to be a whiz with furniture, too; Her collaboration with British brand SCP includes the
and her fantastic family of
and now Eadie, an armchair upholstered in Wilson's Nos Da fabric.
Donna Wilson does textiles like no other designer out there today. Ernest is one of a pouffe trio—Frank and Henry complete the threesome—that showcase the Scottish lass's take on a rotund wooly jumper.
Statement sofas needn't be staid models of straight lines and solid colors. Mabel—contructed from Eurpoean hardwood and upholstered in a linen exclusively designed by Donna Wilson for British brand SCP—brings a bit of fun to the living room, and we'd very happily lounge on this bright settee.
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- We Dwellers are huge fans of Donna Wilson's charming and crafty designs, and have highlighted many of her products online and in the magazine, including her egg cups, pouffes, house blanket,…
- Not to be mistaken for its sister, the stool, poufs come completely covered in cloth with no visible legs. Click through the slideshow to find six purveyors of cushioned comfort fit for all.
- Browsing online design shops peeping at awesome housewares and furniture counts as 'work' here at Dwell, and I recently discovered what might be my new favorite design resource: Horne, founded by…
- Versatile like an accent pillow or throw, a pouffe need not match your living-room set to settle in and look right at home.