You May Also Like
- Just as water and oil don’t mix, neither do the crafts of collage and ceramics.
- Once a locker for a midnight loo, the bedside table has taken on a far sweeter function—and a score of forms for holding big dreams, and small specs, till the morning light.
- Canada’s On Our Table began when Geoffrey Lilge was looking for cutting and charcuterie boards for his wife’s new restaurant.
- Nina Tolstrup, the Danish furniture and product designer, who works under the name Studiomama, has been carving herself an enviable reputation in the UK.
- Though it's only August, holiday gear is already on its way (the New York International Gift Fair kicked off August 14).
- Designer Omer Arbel develops his latest works inside an eclectic Vancouver home filled with a teeming assortment of pets and prototypes.
Join the Discussion