You May Also Like
- The family-owned Italian design powerhouse Alessi held a party here in San Francisco to celebrate its local shop's tenth anniversary.
- Alessi—In the 1970s, Alessi invested $300,000 to develop its first cooking appliance: a stovetop espresso maker by Richard Sapper.
- The Alessi Design Lab exhibit will showcase the work of promising young designers at the 2014 WantedDesign conference in New York.
- These new servingware pieces show that having a well-stocked bar isn't always about what's behind the counter. Still thirsty? Find more great barware suggestions in our products section.
- For those who wish to entertain but have limited space, these versatile products can help—without taking up too much room or breaking the bank.
- From a revolutionary juicer to an architecturally inspired dish rack, shake a glance at eight of our favorite products to outfit arguably the most important room in the house with.
Join the Discussion