You May Also Like
- An array of items fills up the halls at Tendence—experimental furniture, textiles, lighting, clothing, jewelry, and more—but housewares and accessories were most prevalent.
- While airport terminals aren't necessarily known as venues for stellar art exhibits, it's always a nice surprise to find some visual stimulation while floating down the conveyor belt in a…
- From a revolutionary juicer to an architecturally inspired dish rack, shake a glance at eight of our favorite products to outfit arguably the most important room in the house with.
- For the fall and winter 2012 collection, Italian design company Alessi has launched quite a few handsome products ranging from cookware to servingware to furniture.
- For Vitsœ, the 621 side table and its packaging reflect the brand’s ethic.
- The family-owned Italian design powerhouse Alessi held a party here in San Francisco to celebrate its local shop's tenth anniversary.
Join the Discussion